Friday, August 28, 2009

A Little Break For Me

Finally, I settled all my assignments, tests and assessments dy...It's kinda relief coz I'm on my way to fnh my sem 1 in my degree course soon...But, this reminds me that my final exams are coming..I really have to put a lot of effort in my final...All my coursework marks are so low...I have to catch up in my final...

Last week was the most awful week for me...I suffered a few days for my programming assignment...I faced all the codes every day and nite...Luckily, some of my classmates helped me with my assignments...If not, I think I really wont be able to do the assignment..Thanks to my "si fu"...He really helped me a lot in my assignment...He gave me a rough idea how to start my assignment and help me checked for my errors...really thanks him a lot...Then, after the programming assignment, I have to deal with my Probability assignment...It's really rush because we fnh it during the last minute....And guess what, I even went to watch movie with my friends before I could really fnh my assignments because I really felt vy stressed and hoped to escape from those assignments....

Now, since that I dy fnh all those works...I'm back at home for a little break...hehehe...Yesterday was Jin Jin's birthday..I went to celebrate with her in ECM in the afternoon and at nite at Leaf...It's been a while since I last saw her...She changed her look cause she cut her hair...But there's 1 thing that she'll nvr change...SHE IS STILL VERY NOISY...haha...Sometimes, its quite nice to have a friend that is talkative...cause you'll nvr feel lonely...haha...Wish her happy always and good luck in her STPM...

The Bday Girl and I
I'll appreciate my little short back before my final exams...I want to have enough rest so that I can fight for my final exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment